To Register to Vote In Person
Complete a Voter Registration Application and submit it to:
- The City Clerk's Office or at the office of the County Clerk during normal business hours.
- A Secretary of State Branch office located throughout the State during normal business hours.
- A military recruitment office for persons enlisting in the armed forces.
To Register to Vote By Mail
- By obtaining and completing a Mail Voter Registration Application and forwarding to the election official for your jurisdiction. Voter registration applications may be obtained by contacting the City Clerk's office at (248) 530-1403.
To Register to Vote Online
- Visit the Michigan Secretary of State's new portal to register to vote online. You can use this program to register to vote and update your voter registration address in Michigan, you will need to have a valid Michigan driver’s license or state license.