Registering to Vote
To be eligible to register to vote in the next election, you must be registered at least 30 days prior to the election and fulfill the following requirements:
- U.S. Citizen
- 18 years of age by election day
- Resident of the City of Bloomfield Hills for at least 30 days
- If false information is provided, a person has committed perjury and is subject to a fine or imprisonment or both under Federal or State Law.
You may register to vote by mail, at your city or county clerk’s office or any Secretary of State branch office. An application for voter registration is available on the Secretary of State website
Voting at the Polls
Your city issued voter identification card indicates the precinct location where you vote for all elections.
- Precinct 1: City Hall, 45 E Long Lake Road
- Precinct 2: Congregational Church of Birmingham, 1000 Cranbrook Road
- Precinct Map (PDF)