Bloomfield Hills Country Club

Bloomfield Hills Country Club is a private golf club founded in 1909. The original 18-hole golf course was designed by Tom Bendelow in 1911. In 1913, the Club hired famed golf course architect Harry S. Colt to design an expanded golf course when it purchased an additional 50 acres to the West, opening the new course for play in 1915. The Clubhouse and other buildings were designed and influenced by prominent architects, including Alpheus Chittenden, Augustus O'Dell, and Albert Kahn.

Bloomfield Hills Country Club