Do I have to license my dog?

All dogs four months and older must be licensed in the City of Bloomfield Hills. The pet license is dependent upon the pet being immunized against rabies and the license will expire one year from the date of issuance. Licenses can be obtained from the City Offices during regular business hours, or by mail. When registering by mail, please enclose your pet license registration form (on the city website under form center), immunization record, and payment ($10). Proof of residency is now required when applying for a pet license.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to license my dog?
2. If my dog is lost, what should I do?