City Hall - General
- What cable companies service the City of Bloomfield Hills?
Comcast Phone: 888-266-2278
AT&T Phone: 800-288-2020
- Is my home a part of an HOA?
View a list of known Homeowner's Associations the City has been made aware of:
- Cranbrook Manor Condominium Association
- Hickory Grove Condo Association
- Hidden Ridge Condominium Association
- Hunt Club Manor Association
- Kingsway Condominium Association
- Manor in the Hills Condominium Association
- Rudgate Associates, Inc
- Stratford Place Condo Association
- Tiverton Road Association
- Vaughan Crossing Homeowners Association
- Vhay Lake Property Owners Association
- Whitehall Civic Association
Note: To have your HOA added to this list please contact City Hall at 248-644-1520.
- Can I pull from the Rouge River to irrigate my lawn?
Irrigation lines requested to use the Rouge River or other Natural Features in the City as the source for their sprinklers are listed as an exemption in our Natural Features Ordinance, meaning it is exempt from the ordinance requirements to stay 25 feet from the natural features. The ordinance requires complete restoration of the area to its native or pre-disrupted state. To ensure the restoration is completed appropriately, a building permit should be issued once a permit or correspondence of approval from MDEQ/EGLE is granted to the property owner to allow the irrigation line. Building Department would inspect for restoration only. Natural Features Setback Ordinance Section 24-249
- Does the City allow second meters?
The City of Bloomfield Hills does not permit secondary meters. For more information, you may visit our website.
Learn more about burning permits for yard waste.
Access FAQs about dog licenses.
Browse through estate sale FAQs.
View Library FAQs.
View FAQs for purchasing a new home.
Discover information about special events.
Learn more about Waste Collection via a list of FAQs.