How Do I...

  1. Forms

    See the forms that are related to the Public Safety Department of Bloomfield Hills.

  2. Obtain a Burn Permit

    Residents of the City of Bloomfield Hills are allowed to burn brush that is collected from yard clean up so long as they obtain the correct permit.

  3. Obtain A Police Report

    Find out how you can obtain a police report in Bloomfield Hills.

  4. Obtain Traffic Crash Reports

    Learn about the traffic crash reports of Bloomfield Hills.

  5. Pay Traffic Tickets

    If you were issued a traffic ticket you may pay your fines in person at the 48th District Court or online. We do not accept payment for citations at our department.

  6. Retrieve An Impounded Vehicle

    If your vehicle has been impounded by our department you must come into our station and get a release form prior to going to the impound yard.

  7. Submit A FOIA Request

    The Bloomfield Public Safety Department adheres to the Freedom of Information Act and as such will accept properly completed FOIA request form located in the "Forms and Publications" section of this website.