Apply For

  1. Absentee Voting

    For every election, a qualified voter must complete and return to the clerk an Application for an Absentee Ballot.

  2. Building Permits

    Find a list of forms available from the Building Department.

  3. Dog Licenses

    Dog Licenses are available annually beginning December 15.

  4. Voter Registration

    Qualified Electors may register to vote or change their address at the City Clerk's office.